This was the year I started to change how I lived.
- I’m eating healthier (for the most part).
- I’m exercising regularly.
- I ever tried out yoga, but that’s a different story entirely.
- I ran a 5K.
- You guys, I ran a 5K three minutes faster than I had during my training. Bring it on, world.
- I’ve applied for an MBA program.
- I started going to a quiz night, which has been unsurprisingly awesome.
- I went to a comic convention other than San Diego.
- Ok, that’s not so much about changing how I live, but definitely a lot of fun.
- A host of other things that I’m sure I’ll remember as soon as this posts.
Overall, I’m challenging myself more and trying to push myself further, including just having fun (because what’s the point if it doesn’t all lead to joy, even if the path there sometimes sucks?).
Looking forward? Mainly: live, breathe, be uncomfortable, grow, practice compassion, joyfully break the rules (but do no intentional harm), and enjoy the ride.