Engtech is running another contest. Since this gets me to write outside my box a bit, I figured I’d participate again. The fact that there are also prizes is certainly a draw, too. 🙂
This month’s contest is to write about five things in as many blog posts as you’d like. Here goes:
Five Things I Plan to Never Do Again:
- End a relationship for no real reason at all.
- Let my hair grow out (if it even will).
- Move into an apartment without checking out my potential neighbors.
- Try to date a girl who doesn’t want to date me.
- Put off a good idea because I’m afraid it won’t work.