Tags

Someone brought some mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups today. These were sugar free, though. So I thought, “Cool! A slightly healthier version of the already wonderful choclate treat!” and proceeded to eat one.

Big mistake.

At first, nothing seemed different. But as I continued to chew, the usually milky smooth chocolate became the consistency of muddy sand. The taste was that of the fake chocolate you find in those cheap chocolate coins. It was barely recognizable as the Reese’s brand that I so enjoy. For the first time ever, I returned the unopened candies to the bowl from whence they came. Assuredly this is a sign of the apocalypse.

Consider yourself warned.

Advertisements